spinner

Mothers of Color COVID-19 Grants


Seattle Works is sponsoring Mothers of Color COVID-19 Grants, a project led by Ruchika Tulshyan. We are collecting donations to send one-time $250 grants per recipient to mothers of color who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are currently prioritizing mothers impacted by domestic violence, homelessness, or other extenuating family circumstances that have been exacerbated by the pandemic. Make a gift today to build and support our community!

Ways to Donate:

  • Credit Card: Donate by credit card using the form below.
  • Check: Mail a check to Seattle Works, PO Box 80986, Seattle, WA 98108 and "Mothers of Color COVID-19 Grants" in the memo line of your check. 
  • Stock transfers: Email info@seattleworks.org for more information.
  • Contributions to this project through Seattle Works are 100% tax deductible.

Disclosure: As the fiscal sponsor of the program, Seattle Works will be applying a 5% administrative fee to donations to cover credit card processing fees and administrative time. The remaining 95% of donations will be sent directly to grant recipients through Seattle Works' PayPal account.

If you are a mother of color impacted by COVID-19 you can apply for the grant here. The application is also available in Spanish here

 

 

Seattle Works is a 501(c)(3) organization.

Tax ID: 91-1416844

PO Box 80986

Seattle, WA 98108

206-324-0808