Custom Volunteer Projects for Your Corporate Team
Seattle is growing and it's our responsibility to make it into the place we want to live in! Companies like yours are taking the steps to transform the city through company giving and volunteering programs that allow employees to connect to the city and each other.
Expose employees to new areas, cultures, and experiences.
Create shared experiences across generations, departments, and skills sets.
Create change in the community that you and your team can see every day.
Provide visibility for your work beyond the walls of your office.
Why Seattle Works?
When you work with Seattle Works, we promise that every dollar you spend goes to supporting local nonprofits and businesses, while providing an unforgettable team-building experience. We've been working with nonprofits in Seattle for over 26 years and we've built relationships with over 300 partners.
When you partner with us, we take the work off of your shoulders by planning the event, ordering the supplies, providing your team with important information and making sure your day goes smoothly. We also provide photos and an Impact Report to share with your staff and partners.
Even more importantly, we help nonprofits make the most out of your gift. We work with our partners to plan the event so that they can continue to serve the people, animals, and natural spaces that they work for every day. By working with Seattle Works, we make sure that your gift can be used the best way possible and fill real needs in the community.
Whatever your team size is, be it 10 to 1,000+ Seattle Works can create a great day of team building and volunteer service!
Pricing begins at $2,500
Services may include:
Project selection based on your input
Logistics coordination and advance planning with project host
Seattle Works staff on-hand to greet volunteers, provide check-in and ensure the project is successful
Digital photos, social media exposure and a debrief report from your project
Option to utilize Seattle Works web-based registration
Coordination of snacks, lunch, shirts, transportation, etc. on a cost-reimbursement basis
Questions? Contact Liz Jose, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.324.0808 x1 for more information on partnerships.
Past Projects and Partners
- Welcome Baskets with Visit Seattle @ Compass Housing
- Athletic Storage and Recreation Equioment with Visa @ Bellevue Boys and Girls Clubs
- Building Garden Beds and Refinishing the Floor with Amazon @ Cascade People's Center
- Repainting the Barn with Visa @ Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center
- Playground Facelift with FosterPepper @ Childhaven
- Building Garden Beds for Seniors with Facebook @ Brighton Senior Apartments
- Preparing Meals with Pinnacle @ Plymouth Housing
- Building Tool Storage and Seating with MKA @ Jose Rizal Park
- Week Long Tech Help with Google @ Amara and Outdoors for All
- Preschool Makeover with Hilton @ Para Los Ninos