Seattle Works Day - Team Registration
Seattle Works Day is made up of teams that volunteer together, explore different organizations in our city, and build meaningful connections with their neighbors. Whether you're a veteran captain or applying to form a new team, please review and complete the information below.
After you submit the form, a member of the Seattle Works staff will be in touch to confirm that your team has been registered and answer any questions you might have. We'll send you the information and resources you'll need to start recruiting your team members.
Please note, you must be signed in to your Seattle Works account to submit this form. Sign-in by clicking on "log-in" link at the bottom of this page, or on the log-in icon on the top right of your screen. Make sure your contact information in that account is up-to-date so that we can contact you!
If you do not have a Seattle Works account yet, create an account here, make sure you are logged in, and then return to this page to register your team.
Here is a step-by-step guide for registering a team for Seattle Works Day.
To ensure that we have enough time to plan enough projects, team registrations are due April 19th. If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com
Captain Commitments for Seattle Works Day
Our Captains are the rock of our teams: they motivate our volunteers and contribute valuable volunteer hours to our community. Seattle Works depends on Captains to choose their team's project, recruit team members, communicate with their team and project coordinator, attend the Seattle Works Day project, and encourage their team to attend the all ages celebration after volunteering on Seattle Works Day. Captains will also need to register as a participant after your team is confirmed in order to choose your team's project.
What does a Team Captain do?
- Register your team with Seattle Works
- Select your team’s project from options provided by Seattle Works
- Recruit team members to register themselves for your Seattle Works Day project
- Check on your team’s registration (Follow these steps)
- Connect with your project host (Seattle Works will help get the ball rolling)
- Send project details to your team before the big day
- Tweet & tag us on the big day! #SWDay
- Return sign-in sheets to Seattle Works and tell us how it went
- Join us at the Closing Celebration!
To access this form you must be logged in to your account. Please log in and try again. If you are already logged in, you may not have the necessary rights to view the form.