Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
Looking to commit to something more than a done-in-a-day project? Check out the latest longer-term opportunities from our nonprofit partners, below. Note: these opportunities are not managed by Seattle Works--we offer the option to publicize organizations' ongoing positions on our website. The links below will put you directly in touch with the appropriate contact at the nonprofit of interest.
Want to post an opportunity? Please fill out an application HERE.
Opportunities will be removed after 3 months. To re-post, please complete the application again.
Questions? Contact us!
Current Opportunities (click links for full descriptions)
Northern Seattle (North of 520, Lake Union)
- 501 Commons, Make an Impact against Hunger as you Gain Skills and Nonprofit Management Experience
- Interbay P-Patch Giving Garden
- Theatre Volunteer, Seattle Musical Theatre
Central Seattle/ Downtown
- 501 Commons, Help Nonprofits Achieve Fundraising Success!
- Volunteer CASA Advocate, Family Law CASA
- Volunteer Care Coordinator Administrator, Project Access Northwest
- St Jude Walk/ Run to End Childhood Cancer Outreach Team, St. Jude's Children's Research Event Comittee
- Field Trip Ambassador, Pacific Science Center
- Virtual Mentor, Educurious
- Delivery Driver, Food Bank @ St. Mary's
- Youth Mentor, Year Up
- Volunteer Transportation Driver, Sound Generations Volunteer Transportation Program
- Shoe Delivery Driver, Redeeming Soles
Southern Seattle (South of I-90)
- 501 Commons, Help those with Disabilities as you Gain Skills and Nonprofit Management Experience
- Development Intern, Asian Counseling and Referral Service
- Hospice Volunteer Companion, CHI Franciscan Hospice & Palliative Care
- Front Desk/ Administrative Volunteer, Denise Louie Education Center
- Website & Social Media Manager, Beacon Hill Youth Soccer
Eastern Seattle and Eastside (East of I-5)
- Hospice Volunteer, Evergreen Health Hospice
- Farm Volunteer, Elk Run Farm (South King County Food Coalition)
Western Seattle (West of 99)