Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
SoundBio Lab (www.sound.bio) is Seattle’s biology makerspace, supporting hands-on learning and community contributions to science. The Board of Directors supports SoundBio Lab’s vision of empowering communities through equitable access to the life sciences, and we are looking for new members!
- Are you passionate about increasing access to science and making STEM more equitable?
- Are you looking for a leadership position with a local nonprofit organization?
- Are you motivated by the opportunity to help our community develop and grow?
- Are you a professional seeking to expand your resume through more service experience?
- Do you have expertise in marketing, strategic planning, project management, community outreach, finance, or non-profit law?
If any of the descriptions above match you then we invite you to apply to join SBL Board of Directors by using the form below.
This is an exciting time to join! The Board is preparing to work on our strategic plan for the next 5-years, as well as the programs we’ll be restarting in our biology lab space in Seattle’s U-district once it’s safe to do so.
Each Board Member attends a monthly Board meeting and participates in at least one committee, with an expectect total time commitment of 10-12 hours per month. Board terms last one year. More information can be found in the application form linked above. Please share this invitation with anyone that you think might be interested and if you have questions please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The SoundBio Lab Board
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: