Knitting to Help Families Facing Homelessness—Virtual Opportunity
In coordination with Row House Yarn we are seeking volunteers who wish to learn knitting or are experienced knitters (those who crochet are also welcome)! This opportunity provides a creative outlet and a way to contribute to our community. If you would like to donate your time and skills for children, ages 0-17, who are experiencing homelessness in Seattle this is a great opportunity for you! This is an ongoing virtual opportunity to provide handmade blankets, hats, and other items.
Do you have...
- Interest in supporting the mission of Wellspring Family Services
- Sufficient knowledge and experience in knitting or willingness to learn knitting.
- Willingness to learn and adopt new techniques and methods for knitting.
- Ability to participate in online virtual workshops and discussions. Post-COVID there may be opportunities to participate in in-person sessions.
If so, please email Saidah McKissick, Wellspring Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: