Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Gain Grant Writing Experience!
Helping Link seeks a grant writer to contribute skills and enthusiasm to the Vietnamese community. S/He will work with team members to conduct prospect research, as well as develop, write, and submit grant proposals and applications.
- Persuasively communicate the organization’s mission to potential funders.
- Research potential public/private, corporate, foundation, and individual funding sources.
- Manage grant information in Salesforce or other database.
- Work with Executive Director to identify program needs and funding goals.
- Prioritize to meet multiple or ongoing deadlines.
- A team player and able to work independently, possessing strong research and communication skills.
A minimum commitment of 2-4 hours a week is preferred. Training is provided.
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: