Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer Recruitment Assistant
Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is looking for a volunteer recruitment assistant to actively recruit young professional and student volunteers, sponsors, clients and members of the board on a continuing basis. A volunteer recruitment assistant will also be actively involved in the C-ID community and increase awareness and visibility of Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối.
Under the direction of the Executive Director you will:
- Write, edit, update and manage recruitment ads
- Develop and cultivate positive relationships with professional networks, nearby schools, universities, businesses, residents, churches and temples, community centers and other community members in the Little Saigon/Chinatown/International District neighborhoods
- Seek out new opportunities for placement of recruitment ads within schools, professional networks, and young professional community forums
- Manage communication with prospective volunteers, donors, clients and members of the board
- Help develop Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối’s vision and future strategy for board members, sponsors, clients, and future volunteers
- Lead volunteer onboarding sessions twice a month
- Lead community outreach efforts that promote Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối such as posting flyers, event promotion tabling, and attending community meetings
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Network and connect with sponsors, clients, volunteers, and Board of Directors within and outside of Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối
- Network and connect with student organizations and volunteers to promote youth leadership
- Enhance communication and writing skills to diverse professional and social networks
- Network and connect with key members of the C-ID community and employees of the City of Seattle
- Hands-on experience in community engagement activities
- Support a community-led grassroots organization to improve the lives of those in the Vietnamese community in the King County Region
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: