Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:18+
Event Coordinator (for our 2020 Virtual Gala Celebration)
Helping Link is looking for organized, driven and enthusiastic volunteers to be our Events Specialist. This is a great opportunity for individuals who seek to gain people skills, organization skills, communication skills, time management and give back to the community.
- Work with the Event Committee to prepare, organize, and execute a successful event.
- Plan and oversee venue scheduling, equipment needs, and other related logistics.
- Be available to attend team meetings and the entire day of the event.
- Coordinate and maintain communication
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: