Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Donate to The Plate Fund
Local chefs and bartenders will takeover @ThePlateFund on Instagram to host #ThePlateFund: LIVE.
#ThePlateFund: LIVE is a collaboration of local chefs and bartenders who will virtually share food and drink recipes to create connections during the Stay Home-Stay Healthy order, while raising awareness about the level of need being experienced by restaurant workers as a result of the pandemic.
#ThePlateFund is an initiative to provide emergency financial assistance to King County restaurant and food-service workers who have lost jobs and income due to business disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. So far #ThePlateFund has raised $6 million to provide at least 12,000 King County restaurant workers with immediate one-time $500 payments.
Each night #ThePlateFund: LIVE will feature a different chef or bartender from a King County restaurant, including:
- Wednesday 4/15 @ 5:00pm: JuneBaby, Spring Gin Cocktail with Megan Fitzpatrick
- Thursday 4/16 @ 5:00pm: Willmott’s Ghost, Mint Julep with Katie Campbell
- Friday 4/17 @ 3:00pm: Linda’s Tavern, Mezcal Margarita with Linda Derschang
- Saturday 4/18 @ 6:00pm: Tom Douglas Kitchen, Scallion Rice Rolls with Eric Tanaka
Appearances by additional chefs and bartenders on #ThePlateFund: LIVE will be announced in the coming days.
You do not need to register for the event with Seattle Works. Just go to Instagram and find @ThePlateFund. Vist theplatefund.com to apply for funds or donate!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: