Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
The Bridge: Board Training (2020)
The Bridge: Board Training is designed to demystify board service and provide current board members or community members with innovative tools to leverage their skills in board leadership. Experts from the field will illuminate the workshop with personal stories and small group activities. The training provides an overview of:
- Non-profit leadership and the complexities and inequalities in the NP sector
- Financial and legal responsibilities and best practices
- Fundraising strategies and a board member's role in fundraising
We wrap up the experience with a board simulation to practice applying the skills learned and to ask questions. The training is followed by next steps and opportunities to get connected to our alumni network and annual board networking happy hour event.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: