Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Come Volunteer on the Farm!
Currently we are working on responding to COVID-19:
As our updated COVID-19 protocol, we follow the instructions of our health department.
For the time being, all of our locations are closed to the public. We are working hard planting and growing food and need volunteer help. We require that everyone interested in volunteering first contacts us. Our gates are locked and we only let people in with appointments. We use our back entrance now: address is 23210 Paradise Lake road Woodinville. The trailhead entrance is temporarily closed. If you want to participate, we ask the following:
- You are healthy.
- Volunteers have a basic understanding about growing plants or managing bees or livestock.
- You must be 16 or older and have your own transportation.
- Groups must be smaller than 5 people and must confirm all appointments beforehand.
- You must be willing and able to sanitize / wash your hands regularly (we provide soap and water). You must also be ready to work in separate areas from others and practice social distancing (minimum six feet of separation from each other).
- If you are helping with food deliveries you must be willing and able to disinfect your vehicle multiple times a day.
- You must dress for the weather and outdoor work. Please bring your clean gardening gloves or wear the ones we give you.Please have your mask on.
- You bring all your food, dishes, utensils, etc. and take these with you when you leave.
- Depending on the location we may or may not have drinking water and bathroom facilities available. We do have water and portable toilet at our headquarters.
As events change day by day and regulations shift our protocol may adjust accordingly.
For all of our latest updates, please refer to our Facebook page.
Paradise Farm is the headquarters site of Farmer Frog. We are growing using permacultural and modern practices, we have livestock, orchard, aquaponics and many other wonderful systems.
We share the food with families in the community who have little or no access to fresh food. The space is often visited by schools and children of all ages 0-100, as well as groups who are transitioning, youth detention releasees and folks who live with mental illness. Our programs support over 25000 people with food and hands-on education.
Because the farm is located in the middle of Paradise Valley Conservation Area, it is an important wildlife habitat and restoration site and an educational spot where people can learn how to grow food in harmony with wildlife and the natural ecosystem.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: